Men of all ages want their sexual desires to last a long time. But at the moment, there may be many factors that determine to rapid aging and loss of masculine strength. These factors include: environmental pollution, physical and mental stress, economic instability. Even a man can face potential problems that plague their pride, and he finds ways to keep their erections alive. In adult men, the question often arises - how to increase potency after the age of 40? To do this, you need to find out why intimate desire disappears and why men are unable to realize it, as well as eliminate the causes that affect the reproductive system.
At what age does male potential decline?
Potential and age are interrelated. Depending on the condition of the body, the potential has already begun to decline at the age of 30 years. Potency in men at age 60 may persist, slightly lose its function, or impotence may develop altogether.
The main reason affects the decline in potential
In men over the age of 40, the main and obvious reason for a decrease in potency is low levels of a hormone in the blood of the reproductive system - testosterone. Scientists have proven that testosterone levels directly affect sexual desire. The higher the indicator, the greater the male sexual activity. After forty years in men, hormone levels begin to decline, and at the age of 60-70, the fifth part disappears. Due to a lack of testosterone, libido not only decreases, but can also cause many disorders in the body: decreased performance, immunity, and problems with the heart and blood vessels.
In this case, special medications are prescribed to increase testosterone.
The following factors affect male strength:
- Smoking and alcohol. Men's potential is weakened by frequent use of alcoholic beverages, smoking.
- Nervous shock, stress. This phenomenon can disrupt the potential even in men who lead a very healthy lifestyle - proper nutrition, playing sports. Stress is always the impetus to develop any pathology in the body; in males, the reproductive system is particularly at risk.
- Malnutrition. If nutrients are not supplied to the body in sufficient amounts, then this will affect the work of the male genitals. Selenium, zinc, vitamins B, C, tocopherols and ascorbic acid are useful for men’s health.
- Less or less exercise. An inactive lifestyle can contribute to the stagnation of blood flow to the genitals, resulting in not only impotence, but also prostate disease.
- Genetic predisposition. Many diseases, including potency decline, can be hereditary. If the father experiences such a phenomenon, then it will most likely be passed down to his son.
Another factor in the decline of male potency after 40 years is vasoconstriction. Over time, the vessel loses its elasticity and the blood in it moves more slowly. And this in turn slows down the blood flow in the genitals.
Ways to increase potential after 40 years
You can restore potential in the elderly in the following ways:
- Eat a balanced diet. Food plays an important role in the development of bodily functions. It must contain all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements necessary for men’s health. Every day, the body must receive a daily dose of zinc, selenium, iron, vitamins B, C, E, and also folic acid.
- Testosterone levels in the blood should increase, which affects sexual desire. Hormone levels can be increased with medications or by focusing on foods that increase them. These products include seafood, fresh herbs, citrus fruits, dairy products. It also helps increase male potency after 60 years.
- Take out the extra pounds. Being overweight causes a decrease in testosterone, and also increases the value of the female hormone - estrogen. The excess of such hormones not only interferes with erectile function, but also worsens the general state of stronger sex. Being overweight is a provocateur of the formation of heart and blood vessel disease, diabetes mellitus, which is also a factor in lowering libido.
- Refuse to drink alcohol, use drugs and smoke. Scientists and experts have long proven that with increasing age, bad habits significantly reduce quality of life and affect potency. And if you get rid of them forever, you can improve your sex life.
- Exercise actively. A man who leads an inactive lifestyle is more prone to problems with potency. But if this type of activity forces you to take a sitting position for long periods of time, then Kegel exercises can help, which train the pubis-coccygeal muscles. The good thing about this exercise is that it is not difficult as it can be done in a sitting position. This proposal is suitable for increasing the potential of men at the age of 40 years.
- Erectile dysfunction appears against a background of psychological stress and anxiety. They can be expressed in the form of unsuccessful sexual intercourse, insecurity in their sexual abilities and other moments. In any case, it is necessary to get rid of and resolve the sexual complex, if not independently, then seek help from a specialist (psychotherapist, sex therapist).
- Avoid anxiety and depression in the long run. Try to avoid stressful situations. If the body is constantly tense, then there is damage to the hollow system in men.
- A man must rest well at night. Night's sleep should be at least eight hours.
To increase sexual desire, this problem must be acquired comprehensively. Then the problem will be solved and the results of therapy will be positive. To increase potency at 60, among other things, it is necessary to cure chronic diseases.
Increase potency with medications
Potential increase is most effective in men after 60 years with the help of drugs. There are many medications on the market that are designed to restore stronger sexual erections. The principle of action of drugs of this category lies in the expansion of the blood vessels of the genital organs and an increase in blood flow throughout the reproductive system occurs, as a result of which an erection occurs. Even 70 -year -old men know how to increase potency.
It should be noted that these funds are strictly prescribed by specialists after certain examinations, as all drugs can have side effects, especially in men who increase potency after 60 years. The most common phenomena are dizziness, increased blood pressure, and the onset of nausea.
Recently, drugs like these are in great demand among the male population. But here we must consider the fact that if there are problems with the heart and blood vessels, the use of these stimulants can harm the body, especially when restoring potency after 60 years.
Medications will not bring much harm to the body, however, such medications are not intended to treat the cause, but to combat the symptoms. Therefore, if there is an increase in potential, the factor of decrease will remain.